About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

Inspecting the ceiling

%I sit at my computer, watching the latest breakthrough in the movements of my ceiling fan. Maybe it will suddenly break tradition and spin the other way.

Had a drink or two, which was quite nice. Now, all I have to do is describe things in the sequece of the first things thaT come to my mind. That would amuse even me when I re-read this post and have no recollection of what happened. But no chance of that happening.

I suppose I have to write something insightful now. You bunch of bottom feeders! The appeal of a Subway Sandwich is peaking. I would dfinitely like some meat and bread and a topping of a variation of those mustard-y sauces. Or something.

Strangely, time passes pretty quickly after a few drinks. Yet I'm stuck at home at 6AM with only a glass as company. I should be performing intercourse (having crazy wild turkey sex) and having fun in the most awkward sense(s) to compensate for the rate of non-activity I'm actually experiencing.

Bored to check for errors in text.