About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Weekend hits (unplanned)

*I was thinking of catching up with some work and maybe some sleep. That wasn't going to happen after tonight, apparently. I felt my behaviour and thoughts go into so many directions. A few drags and your thoughts are flooding and the standard for things to say has taken a detour, and because of this - you tend to not say anything, not do much as to keep yourself from making a bafoon out of yourself in the eyes of other 'by-standers'. Induced hunger and thirst ensues and sooner than later you find yourself raiding your 'lost ark' of a kitchen and/or refridgerator.*

What seems like an eternity ago - is now a memory; a path your mind ventures into, in order to retrace steps taken. My last time was a while ago. In many cases, memory doesn't pay as much of a role.

Now its a quarter to five in the morning and I'm getting started on what was left for earlier. I guess all I can do is read on. I am now drinking some water for the feeling of hydration that has come over myself.

I have been considering opening up another web log that would record something else. Something more interesting but have no clue as to what just yet. How interesting can this concept be? This is going to be hard.

I sit here now, quartering to five, considering so few things as I did earlier. Mellowing out from the daze of hours before. Nothing insightful popping into mind.