About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

*What happened to the last post?

*So, we were driving aimlessly looking for a field. Me, sitting in the back creating a filter magically out of torn bits off a cigarette box (How Macguyver of me!). No field in sight, no alternative but to do it in the car. Don't you just hate that? Things to do but nowhere to do them.

I feel hungry therefore I shall eat. And resume this another day when I do remember.

#Resumed
For a brief moment of 3-4 hours, it seemed an eternity when we were just walking around waiting for something to happen. We lack a quality for spontaneous smoking but the funniest thing is that it wasn't spontaneous whatsoever.

I started off wanting to resume what I was trying to say earlier in the morning but for some reason I can't reach in far enough to grab the memories.

I also realised that a post was missing and discovered that I saved it as a draft the other time. Its also a coincidence that the *post had been forgotten at that time.
#

Things I/We did:
1) Smoke* in traffic with the effect feeling us up slowly
2) Sit in a car being driven around aimlessly
3) Sit at McDonald's for approximately 5 minutes till someone decided to leave for my place with his wrapped up burger to go
4) Watched 'The Hulk' on astro and noticing that his pants can expand to the size of big pants or a small elephant
5) Wait forever (a total of half an hour or more) for kaya bread (roti kaya) thing (does not constitute as pastry).
6) Talk with intermittent bursts for each word wondering to myself if the effects have kicked in just yet
7) Not remember most of the things we did
8) Uncapped a can of air spray to only realise later that the cap was the nozzle
9) Repeat "What are we going to do now?" several times
10) Try to fit a roll of notes into a film canister

Things I/We said or might have:
1) How one graffiti looked like breasts when they were eyes of a girl.
2) "To the max, man, to the max!" to a "how stoned are you?" question
3) That we should record everything we say and do on a blog. Which isn't going all too well right now since I've forgotten many of the things I wanted to write.
4) That we should record everything, again.

Things I/We could/should have done:
1) Go to the driving range
2) Not go to the driving range
3) Looked for girls to light up with
4) RECORD EVERYTHING, DAMN YOU!
5) Swimming