About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

Gambling - Day Four

&Started the night off with wondering why no one has called for gambling (not that I'm an avid gambler). Ended up inviting some pallies over for a game. Didn't quite make anything, but Eu Jin did. Incidently, whoever won is a cheater. By default.

You would not believe the number of times this gentleman received the divine Ten and Ace. Its a personal touch from The Almighty One(s). Highlight of the morning was how I received the 'more' divine double Aces and a triple seven. Although I didn't win, I suppose its impossible to say that luck isn't on my side or corner or country.

Surprisingly, Kok Ho joined us in gambling. Didn't figure him for a gambler but that just shows you how things can change. It only sounds monotonous because I'm recording all this down before I forget.

Thankfully, my nerves were calmer since I've had a hard drink. Resulting in me making way too much noise during breakfast (Dim Sum), which, of course, was on Eu Jin.

On a lighter note - went to two sexy sisters' residence yesterday. Won a bit, had some fun. Best part was the end of the night with the music-by-ear part.

The highlight of the night was when Gavin tempted me to wager RM100 and I agreed. Though he decided to lower it down to RM50. Strangely for someone who has just returned from Australia, you'd think that he'd be more excited than I was. Nervewrecking when you double up at that.

P/S: I'm not just all talk. Laaaaaaa.