About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, March 21, 2005

 

Champagne

I recently found myself in a Hugo Boss outlet launch, in Avenue K - a new mall/shopping complex situated opposite KLCC. I was surrounded by so many people who were dressed up and occasionally the extra casual few.

I didn't feel very involved in anything. Just like a mere observer. Like one of those National Geographers. Forgive me if my description makes it out to look like a zoo. People in black and white suits (it must have been really hot for them, or the opposite), trendy young women with their hats (straw and pimping-looking), and the normal smart casual bunch. Apparently the dress code was "stylish", if ever such a thing. Mostly in their black chic standing around mingling. There weren't many seats either. You would think that Hugo Boss could afford more. Imagine 2-3 hundred people standing about waiting having drinks (by the watering hole), eating little hordeurves or however the hell you spell it.

Hugo Boss' formal line makes much more of an impression than the 'street' line. Could not find it within me to favour those type of clothes. However, I wouldn't mind those white suits.


Comments:
Dude, any pictures of the event? If so, post em... love to see these "Animals" in suit ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home