About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Challenger (Are you challenging?!)

Please replace "-omitted-" with "challenger" or something. With permission:

20/04/2005
04:41:48
Yew Seng
S | |\| F /-\ !
I'm going to publish the challenger email. Is that ok?
20/04/2005
04:42:00
S | |\| F /-\ !
Yew Seng
haha
20/04/2005
04:42:03
S | |\| F /-\ !
Yew Seng
up to u
20/04/2005
04:42:21
S | |\| F /-\ !
Yew Seng
but dun send it to me
20/04/2005
04:42:29
S | |\| F /-\ !
Yew Seng
i have 2 copies in my hand
20/04/2005
04:43:22
Yew Seng
S | |\| F /-\ !
HAHAHA.

I have posted something that might amuse you in more or less ways that it did me. Have fun!

From : <-omitted-@streamyx.com>
Sent : Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:32:08 AM
To : -omitted-i <-omitted-@yahoo.com>
CC : -omitted-@hotmail.com (Me)
Subject : Re: info about DMZ network segment in my network security and control design.


MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from radiusdb.tm.net.my ([202.188.1.6]) by mc4-f7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:33:24 -0800
Received: from radiusdb.tm.net.my (radiusdb.tm.net.my [192.168.1.29]) by ipop6.tm.net.my (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.21 (built Sep 8 2003)) with ESMTP id <0i8000aeas9kty@ipop6.tm.net.my> for -omitted-@hotmail.com; Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:32:09 +0800 (MYT)
Received: from tm.net.my ([192.168.1.157]) by radiusdb.tm.net.my (iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.21 (built Sep 8 2003)) with ESMTP id <0i80009jbs9kwt@radiusdb.tm.net.my> for -omitted-@hotmail.com; Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:32:08 +0800 (MYT)
Received: from [192.168.1.52] (Forwarded-For: [219.94.60.140]) by imss1.tm.net.my (mshttpd); Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:32:08 +0800
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jFXZzgnck7xokTC9nm1MS+d
Disposition-notification-to: -omitted-@streamyx.com
X-Mailer: iPlanet Messenger Express 5.2 HotFix 1.25 (built Mar 3 2004)
Content-language: en
X-Accept-Language: en
Priority: urgent
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 2.63 (2004-01-11) on radiusdb.secure.tmnet
X-Spam-Level: *
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=1.1 required=6.0 tests=MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR autolearn=no version=2.63
X-Spam-Provider: TMnet
X-Spam-Orig-Sender: <-omitted-@streamyx.com>
X-Spam-Orig-Recips: <-omitted-@hotmail.com>
Return-Path: -omitted-@streamyx.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Dec 2004 01:33:24.0585 (UTC) FILETIME=[BFEC0D90:01C4D745]

View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Content-Disposition: inline
shut up! welcoming on what r u going to do to me. I already fed up with ur kind of disgusting
attitude. i never regret on what i have done or spoke once i start it! Show me everything that u
just ever had!!

----- Original Message -----
From: chong sin fai <-omitted-@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2004 4:18 am
Subject: Re: info about DMZ network segment in my network security and control design.

> i never say i am right cause i miss for 2 meeting, and
> i have already apologize. and i also know tat
> apologize also no use but i am not purposely to miss
> for meeting. by the way, i have modify alot in my
> second version of my diagram. and tomolo i will show
> my third version of my diagram. i am not going to
> argue with u anymore, tat is. if u keep on doing tat,
> i will treat u as how u treat me.
>
>
>
> --- -omitted-@streamyx.com wrote:
> > What u want to have meeting? we actually already set
> > our meeting on Mon (29/11/2004) but u didn't come
> > and that is the 2nd time u didn't come for the dccn
> > official meeting which i and yew seng come! is that
> > call respect? and now u say want to have meeting and
> > just we need to have 1 JUST FOR U??? i remember... u
> > said u draw the diagram until 7am in the mon morning
> > ma... right? But we already set the meeting on Mon
> > (29/11/2004) at the week b4 it. can't u prepare ur
> > work earlier!? if i'm not wrong, last minutes huh...
> > Yes! i remember how ur diagram flow and also u
> > didn't come to meeting, yew seing print out ur copy
> > to me, is that respect again? submit ur diagram very
> > great already ah? do u know why i remember ur 1st
> > diagram? that copy of ur diagram is with me now!
> > honestly to u that i come from low educated family
> > or even can say non-educated family at all, i can be
> > anything, welcoming all the bad words. u think i am
> > not respecting u and so do i. anyway again, we will
> > meet tomolo and definately i will discuss the dccn
> > network with u. i desperately looking for dccn
> > submit date and that's the end.
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: chong sin fai <-omitted-@yahoo.com>
> > Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2004 3:40 am
> > Subject: Re: info about DMZ network segment in my
> > network security and control design.
> >
> > > u r the one who wanna challenge, i alway in my
> > proper
> > > manner. i never say tat u must follow mine, i just
> > > want to discuss how we going to match up my
> > diagram
> > > and ur DMZ security. hei, man, can u still
> > remember
> > > how my first diagram flow...and i have do my
> > > modification on my diagram. i want to have a
> > meeting
> > > because i appreciate ur work. please stop all ur
> > > inpolite word. not only u will use tat word, i
> > treat u
> > > as a friend but u never respect me.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --- -omitted-@streamyx.com wrote:
> > > > r u challenging!? huh! come over la! chi bai! if
> > u
> > > > not paying attention in the beginning, not
> > respect
> > > > to the meeting! not come for 2 officail meeting
> > > > oledi! i now fuck u! do u think i MUST follow
> > urs?
> > > > remember! i can even bet that 30 marks with u!!
> > u're
> > > > taking task 1, that doesn't mean u're the ehad
> > of
> > > > the whole assignment!! i will try my very best
> > to
> > > > finish my part that is!!
> > > >
> > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > > From: chong sin fai <-omitted-@yahoo.com>
> > > > Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2004 2:28 am
> > > > Subject: Re: info about DMZ network segment in
> > my
> > > > network security and control design.
> > > >
> > > > > is ok for me if u wanna having a quarrel, and
> > can
> > > > u
> > > > > please be polite abit, dun use the word "r u
> > > > mad!?".
> > > > > wat to say sacrifice ur lunch time, we can
> > have a
> > > > > short meeting after ur lunch. i just wanna
> > make
> > > > sure
> > > > > all the stuffs u have done is on track, cause
> > if u
> > > > r
> > > > > not follow my diagram will getting trouble at
> > the
> > > > end.
> > > > > i just want to discuss with u all whether the
> > > > security
> > > > > part tat i implement in the network will match
> > > > with ur
> > > > > parts. if let say u think i am mad or u think
> > i am
> > > > > just wasting ur time then is ok. for me is ok.
> > > > >
> > > > > please bring all ur stuffs along tomolo if u
> > want
> > > > to
> > > > > have a meeting.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --- -omitted-@streamyx.com wrote:
> > > > > > I already draw out and print the network
> > > > security
> > > > > > and control diagram the 2nd week of dccn
> > > > assignment
> > > > > > start. by that time u say u understand so
> > yew
> > > > sing
> > > > > > take the diagram and now u say u dunno what
> > my
> > > > > > network security and diagram is??? r u mad!?
> > > > > > I told u on Mon (29/11/2004) after dccn
> > class,
> > > > yew
> > > > > > seng was there too, DMZ is just a key word,
> > it
> > > > is
> > > > > > actually a public service network? do u know
> > > > what is
> > > > > > public service network? it is the network
> > > > segment
> > > > > > which consist of web server, ftp server,
> > > > external
> > > > > > database server for web server, external
> > mail
> > > > server
> > > > > > to receive email 1st and then transfer to
> > > > internal
> > > > > > mail server. DMZ/public service
> > network/screened
> > > > > > subnet are just provide information to
> > external
> > > > > > visitor or to fool hacker (lecturer said)
> > come
> > > > over
> > > > > > to attack us ok.
> > > > > > now only u shout for meeting huh... no
> > choice,
> > > > have
> > > > > > to sacrifice my lunch time bcoz of u not pay
> > > > > > attention to me in advance (or u not
> > appreciate
> > > > my
> > > > > > work), our class end at 5pm. Anyway, i will
> > draw
> > > > my
> > > > > > network security and control diagram to u
> > tomolo
> > > > > > with no choice coz u're not taking anything
> > in
> > > > > > advance and complain in the end...
> > > > > >
> > > > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > > > > From: chong sin fai <-omitted-@yahoo.com>
> > > > > > Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:02 pm
> > > > > > Subject: Re: info about DMZ network segment
> > in
> > > > my
> > > > > > network security and control design.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > --- -omitted-@streamyx.com wrote:
> > > > > > > > I just read a book titled Perimeter
> > Security
> > > > > > > > Fundamental. DMZ network segment is
> > actually
> > > > > > mean
> > > > > > > > screened subnet. The network segment to
> > fool
> > > > > > hacker
> > > > > > > > come to attack us. I have web server,
> > FTP,
> > > > > > external
> > > > > > > > mail server, external database and
> > external
> > > > DNS
> > > > > > > > within the DMZ network segment. Sin Fai,
> > we
> > > > have
> > > > > > > > implemented screened subnet.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > quite hard for me to imagine wat u have
> > done.
> > > > > > since u
> > > > > > > said we have implemented screened subnet,
> > we
> > > > still
> > > > > > > need to draw it out in the network
> > diagram.
> > > > and i
> > > > > > got
> > > > > > > no idea wat us DMZ network, so better have
> > a
> > > > > > meeting
> > > > > > > tomolo afernoon.