About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Publicising My Taste in Music Again (in hopes of attention, probably).

Another boring night. I don't know what I'm looking for and I'm bound to contradict myself sooner or later in this web log, which is why I don't post many posts and keep them all as drafts. A lack of confidence in what I say. Don't confuse that with self esteem. I think the world of myself. I am my world. Not just as island.

I'm talking to EV from my class. Occasionally, I send people songs, amd today is her lucky day because I've sent her a couple. She listens to predominantly Chinese tunes, which is just my assumption. She appears to not be so introduced to the English music scene. In some ways, that is a good thing. So far, she's told me that she liked Bic Runga's "Listening for the Weather" 3 times. I think she just directed me to a lyrics site.