About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Brief Review: Stealth.

Briefest I can put it: Worth the watch (action)!

My expectation was that the movie was going to be another disappointment. Having had one disappointment about twelve hours ago, I wasn't--especially--in the mood for another brain buster. Furthermore--Stealth--what impression would you get from that title?

Surprised I was, to learn that the graphics put into the movie were pretty good. Acceptable to my terms, and I'm not one for Harry Potter, mind you! How many Harry Potter movies are there now? Seven? There's quite a lot of people raving about the book as well.

Pardon me for digressing, but straight to the point: Most stories are going to have some sort of cheesy and predictable scenes and endings. This was not going to be any different, but I want to point out that somehow, the story doesn't really bug you and--again--is acceptable by me. You just want to see the jets rape enemy ass and sodomise other lowly jets. So go watch it!

Not only do you get to watch jets shoot stuff up, you also get to watch the lead actress prance around in her swimsuit, if that helps. It's a blue bikini.
Quick opinions of others:
"The movie was cool!!", says Aileen, in other words exclaiming acceptance.
"The movie was really cool and very entertaining", Shao Ming responds, adding that the aircraft is too soft, "but the plane has got too much emotions."
To come: Review on "Lords of Dogtown."
"I'll get you auto-bots!", screams Star-scream (Transformers).
Semi-Disclaimer: And don't give me anything about spoilers!


Comments:
Hm. I'll check it out. Was expecting it to be a horrible piece of crap.

What was the disappointment you had 12 hours before this one?
 
The post before. Bewitched.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home