About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

Cheers to everything, and to anything! Utmostly to Nicholas!

Woke up with a minor headache/migraine; a dry mouth; a reaffirmed love for Johnie Walker, though it’s more like love/loathe, sometimes. Remembering to continue with yesterday’s post.

It was dinner at Takemura, a Japanese restaurant off the coast of Uptown. The five of us, which is pretty good for a turn-out these days (or so I imagine), turned up for dinner. We had a nice shared meal and the conversation was marvelous as always. It’s surprising how many euphemisms a plumber can generate: Plug it; I have a leak in my pipes; take a look at my pipes. There are more but I can’t remember them.

Have 5 additions for my collection of pictures. And if you have yet to contribute or don’t want to, you’re mistaken because you do and will. It’s all about timing.

We (I, Hwa, Jo, and Nicholas) went to Velvet after dinner. There are many photographs (from the restaurant) but going to their web logs for the pictures are most likely the wisest thing you could do, for I don’t have them.

Dancing with my buddies was very fun. Since the music was not really of our time, it seemed like we were just making fun of that era by dancing in ways observed from 80s-90s music videos. Further, I wasn’t very well at the dancing because at times my hands either hit the heads or other body parts of other people. He (this stranger) forgave me for hitting him--thankfully--otherwise I’d have to kick his ass, and I didn’t want to because I was wearing a shirt that restricted my movement, plus I didn’t really want to.

Gigi and Connie, Hwa’s pallies, joined us at the club, too. I bring this up because I accidentally poured water over her skirt when I was trying for the glass. That was just brilliant! At least I had paper towels on hand. I would like to broadcast my apology.

Sitting next to Joanne on the chair, we share a glass of water and whatever else we can find. This is after having spilled water over Gigi, which is plain embarrassing. I admit that I might have been a little over-zealous about drinking the water. So, we sat there next to each other a little bored and out of a drink (at least I think she was bored or tired, maybe even sad). She dares me to ask the lady next to us if we could have some of her mighty fine black label whiskey. I did it only on the second or third time she persisted; the lady obliges.

I sure showed you, Jo! My admission is this: I was a tad tipsy after the drinks prior to that. Either way, I hope I have new found respect from my buddy Jo.

Saw familiar faces like Elaine. Kenneth, and Alvin. Then on the way to the car on the outside we ran into Tor Kit.



Comments:
awWwW~~ another post in my honour?? This is just too much Yew Seng!! But seriously, thanx for that wonderful night. So glad that I finally got a chance to club with you guys!! This Saturday, yeah? And your Birthday's next!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home