About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Dirty Car Friday! (No hard feelings, I hope.)

In a parking lot, a BMWhatever-the-hell-series automobile lies untouched and recently cleaned by those men that washes cars in basements parking lots; I could tell by the water slowly flowing away, and the accentuated sheen of its dry and smooth surface.

I made a silly joke: We'll juice (cup, stone, water) it, and the loser has to go and dirty the car real proper; I lost. We both knew that we weren't going to dirty the car, but I decided to keep true to the bet/promise; I proceeded with tearing a small leaf into several pieces and pasted one on the back and front windshield, and the side. I only did it because there were several leaves on the top already.

I did this believing that there were no spectators around, and also because it seemed more like a prank than vandalism. I should have thought more about my friend's door-lock, because it apparently doesn't lock itself; I left it unlocked accidentally.

As we were walking back to the car, I realised that there was a piece tissue paper on the trunk, and pointed that out to my friend. The BMW was gone by then. I assume that it was all he/she did. In a sort of playful retaliation, the victim had rummaged through my friend's belongings; for example: The CD wallet was flipped through, but theft wasn't a concern because the CDs were all copies of originals. The victim also left my shades untouched, along with all other materials in the car.

I felt guilty for having brought this upon him; it was our game, and we didn't mean to cause any harm. I don't think the BMW owner meant any harm either. Maybe he just lacked some good music. I could tell that he wanted us to know that he'd been there because he left the CD wallet opened and out of place. Hence "playful retaliation."

On the lucky note/side, the laptop in the trunk of the car was left untouched. This is the last time I'll ever play a prank on anyone again. It's wasn't even as if I had seriously dirtied his car. Three pieces of a leaf (because I tore it into pieces) on windscreens was more like a "hello!" than it was a "@#$!@#$"

I've learnt my lesson; this is the last time I'll ever leave the door unchecked of locking. And also leaving leafy messages on expensive cars.


Comments:
ERK!! Scaryness... If it was my car you 'leafed' I'd *^%^$^& your's. Hohoho
 
I did worse to your car and you never minded.
 
You did? @#^%$*&@ so it was you who scratched my car? #$%*er!!! *bleh*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home