About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

Females make excellent robbers

I first proposed this idea to a friend during that period of time when reports of snatch thefts appeared in the newspaper on a daily basis. I was bored, and crazy ideas tend to pop into my head when I'm bored. So anyway, I came up with this idea: females make very good robbers. And why is that so? Well, let us take a look at this scenario:

First, what you need: 1 sexy, good-looking female specimen, with huge breasts, and an accomplice, preferably also female, so they wouldn't stop to gape at the wrong moment (we'll get to this later)

Then, the plan: Find a target (a male one, obviously), and wait for target to move to a deserted area. Then get the sexy, good-looking female with huge breasts to walk up to him, and flash her breasts at his face. While he's busy gaping at her chest, the accomplice will run up behind him and knock him unconscious with an object. Then they both rob him of whatever he has and leave.

So why do I think this plan will work? Simple! Just imagine what happens aterwards: Victim wakes up, realizes he's been robbed, goes to police station to file a report.

Officer: What does she look like?
Victim: *holds out hands* She was THIS BIG!!!
Officer: Uhh, ok...*writes down* Robber is female, and big-sized....
Victim: No, no, she's HUGE!! Umm, I mean, her breasts are huge.
Officer: ...... OK, robber is female, and has huge breasts. So what does she look like?
Victim: *looks confused* Huh?
Officer: *sigh* Her face. What does her face look like?
Victim: *silence* Uh, I don't know, I wasn't looking at her face.....

There you go :D Good idea, innit?