About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

It's a fish eat fish world

I had dinner at the Manhattan Fish Market at Sunway Pyramid today. At the back of the restaurant they have a big screen where they projected an interesting documentary-thingy on fish. It consisted of short videos of different types of fish. Now I suppose this would be pretty normal if it was just that, but the videos showed these different types of fishes eating one another. If it wasn't a fish eating a smaller fish, it was a fish chomping on a lobster, or a squild sucking up a crab (that was pretty fascinating actually, since I have never seen a squid eat before). Don't get me wrong, I find documentaries on animals very fun and interesting to watch. But I found myself wondering, who the hell would want to watch their dinner devour each other while waiting for their dinner (umm, fish?) to be served?

I scarfed my meal down like a gluttonous pig anyway.