About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Short Story: KW's SPM/O-Levels History Paper

Story starts out with me asking about our SPM certificate and whether or not the subject of History appears if we fail. It doesn't. Then it went on about how I didn't write anything on the paper and handed it up.

Interrupted by pal-O-mine, with another short story, though not his. A mutual friend's History paper was sent back to him during the exam.

Why: He drew a dinosaur on the exam sheet and wrote "Inilah sejarah!" which means "This is history." I couldn't control my laughter at that point. Had I knew about this earlier, it wouldn't be as funny.

We continued on with laughter for about 1-2 minutes. Mind you, this is laughter with no words in the background, so obviously it can't be prolonged to such extremes.

I wondered what kind of dinosaur it was. Stegosaurus, Brontosaurus, Failosaurus... The story was just so hilarious. Perhaps you'd have to listen in order to share the humour.

Addendum: This was five years ago in secondary school.