About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Attention: All Russell Peters Fans!

Please do me a favour and STOP repeating Russell Peters' jokes! I've had it! It's more than the regular umpteenth time I've heard it! I don't need you to tell the "be a man" joke! No one else does. I knew all the punchlines before I even watched the damned thing!

There are more comedians out there needing your attention! You're killing us alllllll! So, be a man... do the right thing.

All all you Billy Connolly fans downloading his New Zealand tour by torrent: Please leave your torrent window open so we can all finish the remaining 1GB of our downloads. I like his humour, too. So, please share!

In return, I'll do your self-loathing for you. Please send me all your bad habits on e-mail via "deserver@gmail.com," and I'll hate you for it, thus giving you time to hate someone else you judgemental punk!