About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

Convocating Nicholas Lo!

Nicholas (Lo) informed me earlier that his convocation is tomorrow, down at the MCA Hall, and is now comfortably (I hope) shacked up in the Nikko Hotel.

Our/My congratulations goes out to our beloved Nicholas! Your milestone can now be collected at the stage!

On a heavier note: I don't understand the glee and excitement involved in receiving a degree on stage. This is why I didn't go for my convocation. My view on the whole degree in Malaysia remains unmoved.

However, I am so sincerely happy for Nicholas and his graduation. Yay! Feel free to comment in congratulatory form, please! I know he'll enjoy reading it. Don't be so cheap, a comment will neither kill you nor save your life, but it can make someone happier!


Comments:
Lol, I misread that as "Convicting Nicholas Lo"! Urm, that aside congrats! Graduation is a happy thing. Although I don't understand what the big deal in receiving a piece of paper on stage is either. As you can guess, I didn't go for my convocation. Mostly because they made you pay to bring people in, and I didn't think it was worth it, sadly.
 
You're allowed two guests and have to pay more for any others. I'm not going to go wait and subject my family to something I don't even find worth it. We sound so non-conformist.
 
Hey Yews! Thanx for the congratulations and announcements. You didn't really have to go and announced it to the world, u know? But thanx anyway. Really appreciate it. U know I'm a sucker for all these. =) Will see you this Saturday for our clubbing/celebrating my graduation session? =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home