About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, August 05, 2005

 

A Day Of Our Lives + Picture Feature!

It's a shame that only so few contributed to my collection of pictures. I'll share some of my buddies' contributions. I should just get a camera and take the pictures myself since it's too much trouble to ask for anything. After all, I'm not xx.

My pallies, group-contributing. Funny how they're looking the other direction.

Here's Henry, the handsome boy. Some of you might remember him.

This is the new standard for my collection, perhaps someone will contribute this time.


So, I'm bored to shit here. My A/C is acting up again; it's blimming hot here, and on top of that, the mosquitoes in this country...

Earlier, we went for lunch at Liyana's and then to San Francisco to meet up with Leonard. Li San joined us and we went to Laksa Shack, where RM8 for a bowl of laksa is accepted by the public. RM8 is 100% more than the regular price that one should pay for laksa. Further, RM2.50 for RO Water is mad!

Lis, with her RM8 lakso.

Where I post entries from.

The view from where I post entries.

So, that's it. You can go now. Unless you want to contribute pictures to me. Please send it/them to "deserver@gmail.com."