About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

Explaining The Previous Post.

I think it's odd that a Japanese (I assume) girl named Jade Hitomi Enokido, from the USA (another assumption), can find the time to email me more than my family.

I don't know this lady/woman. Furthermore, it is unbeknownst to me as to what reason she has to keep on mailing me with whatever crap she's just read. How did I get on her forwarding list? I don't know.

She occasionally sends me emails with interesting pictures as well. I'll show you some of them right now.


To Jade Enokido,

I tried looking up on google your name and couldn't find a single thing. I contemplate sending you an email requesting your immediate halt in sending me strange crap. However, because they are more interesting than the crap my mother and aunt sends me, I'll go on with it.


Comments:
I bet it's the 'hot malay girls' that brought her to your blog. Tee hee
 
It must be you that's been searching it countless times. After those entries were published, the visits from that search came streaming in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home