About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Hazy Day #3 (Today)

I was mistaken; the haze was worse than yesterday's. At the time I left my home, the field in front of my house and its surrounding area was visible.

On my way to the bank, the haze continued to worsen. In the span of an hour, the haze was back in swing. Apparently the fire in Cyberjaya does not hold full blame for the hazardous air, but Sumatra has now joined in the fun in some weird twist of events.

Traffic was not in bumper-to-bumper status, so I was thankful for that. The worst is just slow-moving traffic. Signs on the highways read "Limited Visibility, Turn on Headlights!"

Everything was covered with an onion skin colour; Trees, distant buildings, road signs, and also distant cars; all were of a greyish pale colour. Again.

I went to 1 Utama's new wing and the top floor (on the inside) was slightly hazy. However, that didn't stop us from bowling and eating there. My sort-of first time bowling. So many guttered balls, and so few points. At least I know the right way to bowl. Ray is excellent in bowling by the way. Smooth transition from ball-in-hand to ball-hit-pins.

I never thought bowling was so much fun. And cheap! At least cheaper than Snooker.

At this point, my room smells of haze. It doesn't even help if the doors and windows have been closed for days. Everything smells of the haze. I feel dirty, and not in a good way.


Comments:
SHucks! Just don't get sick!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home