About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

I Should Just Rename This Web Log!

Again! The searches yielded from the strings "actress Shao Ming" and "Hot Malay Girls" lead to this web log. I don't know if it's just coincidence or if someone wanted to intentionally test the results of such a search from reading the previous entries, but the last few visits have been from the pages linked by the strings.

Both searches have the very hot days in either the first or second result. I apologise for not really having hot malay girls or actresses here. My intentions were not to ensnare you in some freaky coincidental method.

In any case, I would like to thank any readers that have arrived at this blog and stayed with it. I welcome you here and to comment! Perhaps I should add in those little conversation boxes on the side-panel.

And just for the fun of it, I'm going to post a picture here.

Picture is from last month on the Mambo-Jambo night; Nicholas' birthday.


Comments:
Nice pic ;)
 
Many others. Did anyone send them to you? DId I, babe?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home