About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, August 19, 2005

 

The mother of all wrong phone numbers

*phone rings*
Me: *pickup* Hello?
Guy on the other side: Harlow?
Me: Hello?
Guy: Harlow?
Me: Hello?
Guy: Harlow?
*repeat 5 times*
Guy: .....umm, Chee Siong (or something like that) ar?
Me: Wrong number.

5 minutes later, I got an SMS from that number. It read, "Me is ah bee la...U 4got me liao ar..."

Umm, who IS Ah Bee?

I hope it's not someone I really know and forgot all about, or I will be one friend less very soon.

Barely fifteen minutes later, another unknown number calls me up, asking for Isetan. He hung up pretty soon after my "WHAT???" reaction, mumbling something about being sorry for dialing the wrong number. Unfortunately, that didn't stop him from calling my number again barely five minutes again. When he heard my voice again he immediately did the mumbling thing again before he hung up, again.

What a weird morning.