About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, August 01, 2005

 

My Weekend (Part 2)

Very humourous evening at the New Paris, Malaysia. I hope this is the end of Russel Peters' retold jokes. Being a man never felt less desirable. "Oh my God, !xobile!" to those of you who were there. What a fucking funny night!

EV was pretty nice to fork up for dinner and drinks, though I don't know how she really feels since the turnout consisted mostly of her brother's friends. I'm not saying we're not her friends or anything. I'm just saying that it must be pretty bad that most of her friends aren't here or couldn't make it. I guess she's going to take them out another night; without us.

There are pictures, but that will have to wait.

My Sunday: Spent sleeping in and doing not so memorable things. Exciting is not my life, just plain conventional.

Not to disrespect any readers, but I hope you can tell that I fell into laziness at Part 1 and I/you are merely skimming the surface with this latest entry. I am tired and my neck hurts, and in addition, I am sore in mind regarding almost anything to everything and having no voice to say it because I place priority in your feelings as much as mine.


Comments:
Thanks Steve!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home