About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Three-way telephony

Ever needed to speak to two people over the telephone at the same time? All you need are two phones each. Awhile back in college (alright, quite awhile back), I called my then-boyfriend (now ex) on my housephone. After chatting to him for a bit, another friend of ours called me on my handphone.

"Hey whassup?" said friend over the other line.

"Hey, I'm halfway chatting to X (then-boyfriend) over the other line," I told him.

"Really?" I can practically hear him grinning over the other line. He picked up his housephone and dialled X's handphone number (I called his housephone).

X picked up. "Yo whassup??" exclaimed friend.

We then proceeded to stick one phone to each side of our faces. We could now hear each other over the phone line. It was really silly, having two phones stuck to your face like that, but I have to admit, it was sure a lot of fun!