About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, September 04, 2005

 

Hot Night?

I'm in this humid, damp-feeling room of mine again. My A/C and I are negotiating a peace treaty as I madly try to configure it to a mode other than "Scorch!" It's time to wash the filters again.

I went clubbing--sort of--yesterday; at barfly, I joined Aileen and the rest of the girls. As we approached, I saw Lis leaning on a car with handheld in... hand... to face. I smiled, but only to realise that I have bad timing.

She's upset, but she didn't let that get in the way of the/her night. I liked how she did that. It must have been really difficult to manage.

We proceeded to the Loft then onwards. I've never been there before tonight, and found it pretty nice in an average way as most clubs look like that. They played house music or something or rather.

We went to eat bak kut teh at SS2 much later, to cut things short. The night ended pretty well, yet I'm still awake... in my sauna-bedroom.

My mouse just went out of order. This is it. Peace!