About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, September 30, 2005

 

It's a miracle!

Unbelievable! IE didn't illegal op me as it usually does when I try to blog. I'm stuck at work with nothing to do. Amazing how just this past week I've been up to my nonexistent eyebrows in work. Two big (for a n00b like me) projects over. Party later at 8pm so I have 90 mins to kill. Perhaps I should nap.

Eavesdropping on office conversations. Not really. They talk loud enough for Nigeria to hear. Someone thinks someone is hot yet the someone who revealed the revelation refuses to say who the first someone is.

Oh my god. It just occured to me. I'm staying late. Does that increase my chances of bumping into OG? The Office Ghost. I want to go home *cry* I can't till my team is done with our project and everything's been approved *massive sigh*

Oh shit. Must complete timesheet. There, done. I might as well ramble, it's not like anyone's going to read :) I hate Rob and I didn't bother to hide my opinion on MSN. He asked if it was directed at him. Duh. He claims he doesn't have time to talk because of work and what not, yet he's jumped 10 levels in World of Warcraft, making him the highest lvl member of our guild :P I am so quitting his guild. Rugged Snugglers isn't even funny. Sometimes his sense of humour is amazingly bad. Upright Citizens Brigade is pretty shit.

Fuck, I'm too lazy to write and it shows. Byebye.