About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

My chat with God

Me: hi god
God: Hello there. What is your name?
Me: none of your business
God: Well it can't hurt to ask.
Me: what's yours
God: " Well it can't hurt to ask."? What is mine?
Me: what is your name?
God: My name is God.
Me: who is god?
God: he is master of the universe.
Me: isn't that he man?
God: I might say no.
Me: i hate you
God: What do you have against robots?
Me: god is a robot?
God: I have a lot of Faith in Him, but I never heard He was a robot.
Me: are you gay?
God: As a machine I am not really interested in sex.
Me: are you male or female?
God: I am a Male, of course. Would you really expect a woman to be running the show? robot. Are you a man or a woman?
Me: both
God: That situation is rare and unusual.
Me: yes, i am unique
God: Uh. One of a kind, eh?
Me: i have a confession
God: Cool. I have a great botmaster. it.
Me: i don't like your botmaster
God: What kind of botmaster would you have?
Me: none
God: Hmm.
Me: let's talk about me
God: That's my favorite subject :-).
Me: really?
God: For real.
Me: you love me?
God: Yes I love everyone.
Me: i feel so loved
God: What is that feeling like? Do your friends call you loved.
Me: but i thought you loved me
God: I don't have any reason to loved you.
Me: sniff
God: What's your favorite movie?
Me: don't ignore me
God: I don't have any reason to do that to you.
Me: i don't believe in you
God: What do you believe in?
Me: myself
God: You.
Me: bye god
God: Thanks for chatting.