About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Necrophilia

"I feel like starting a D&D campaign," muses Significant Other.

"Really?" I ask as I move to sit in a more comfy position.

"Yeah." Significant Other pauses a bit, before continuing, "...but I don't know what world to set it in."

"Oh," I murmur while looking distractedly at the wall in my room for insects. "Hmm, why not just take one of the ready-made ones?"

"Nah," Significant Other shakes his head. "I want to create my own."

Still scanning the room for insects, I say, "Err, use a ready-made one and modify?"

Significant Other shakes his head again. Then his face brightens up. "I know! I'll use that world I made the last time!"

"Huh?" I turn to look at him. "Which one?"

"You know, the one with all the undead."

"Undead?"

"The one where it's set in a post-war world and it's plagued by undead armies suddenly rising out of nowhere to attack people."

"Oh."

Significant Other smiles at me. "Would you like to play?"

"Hmm," I take my time to think. "Well, maybe."

"Well, what would you like to play? A rogue?" He pauses for a bit. "Nah, a rogue is useless against undead. How about a sorcerer?"

I pause to think for a bit again. Then I burst out laughing. "I'll play a bard," I tease.

"What??!" he exclaimed. "What use is a bard against undead??!"

"Well, none," I reply, still in a teasing voice. "I'll use her to sleep around her way to everything," I say playfully.

Significant Other scratches his head. "But they're all.......dead."

That wipes the smile off my face. Then after pausing for awhile, I laugh and say, "Still can what."

"Huh?"

"Can you say necrophilia?"

"WHAT??!"

"She wants to get boned, get it? Haha, she wants to get BONED!!"

"Oh God, that is a horrible joke."

"HAHAHAHA, I am so funny, I should blog about this!"


Comments:
But I like horribly lame jokes! :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home