About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Numa numa ei~!

I hate my boss. From last week until now he had been playing what I call the "numa numa" song nonstop, and now it's stuck in my head and I can't get it out. It is actually quite a nice song, but after hearing it for the millionth time in a row it turned into one of those annoying songs that tortures you because you can't get out of your head.

To his credit, he actually hasn't played that song for about two days now. Then this afternoon he decided to play it and turned the volume up. That made my colleagues cover their ears while screaming "not again~!" in terror before flinging themselves at the office windows in a valiant but vain attempt to save themselves from the torture.

I just sat in my seat and took the torture willingly, thinking I could escape its wrath. But no, barely seven hours from that incident and the song popped up in my head with no sign of turning itself off unless I shoot myself in the head.

So what did I do?

I decide to download the song off the net. Yeah, I know, it doesn't help at all. If nothing else, I am torturing myself even further. If any of you people out there want it or are just plain curious, it is actually a Romanian song called "Dragostea Din Tei" by Ozone, O'Zone, or possibly O-Zone. Whatever. I am doomed anyway, so details don't matter.

Ma ia hii~
Ma ia huu~
Ma ia hoo~
Ma ia haha~

Urgh.


Comments:
it's called DRAGOSTEA DIN TEI ;p

scary how i know it, huh?
 
Li San's her boss.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home