About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Post Ipoh

Yesterday, I returned from Ipoh after having spent the weekend there. We didn't even make it home after arriving in town that we went out for some drinks right after. Then, on the way home, was this neighbourhood pot-luck party that was being held at the field where our friend lives.

We--intending on obtaining dinner--attended. After all, we used to live in that neighbourhood, so we didn't really feel out of place. Crashing the party reminded me of the old days when we would take things that didn't really belong to us.

At one point I was talking to a man from the party. A "What is that?" and "That looks nice!" later, I bag some packets of snacks and a bottle of water to go. We headed home.

It's a long day as I arrived at my place... Another suggestion later, I'm changing and on my way to Souled Out for some Fear Factor gathering.

"I want to go home to get something also," another passenger said. So, after I was done, we went to his place. He goes in and comes out with two cans of beer in his hands. "Entertainment along the way," he says.

The driver was slightly annoyed because we thought that he was going to change his shoes or something. I found that rather amusing. The night was long as I went to play some pool, foosball, and snooker much later that night.

I'm leaving a bit out.