About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Something funny happened on the train the other day

While we were on the Star LRT going down to Bukit Jalil for paintball, we spoke on a wide range of topics, mostly because the trip was long and we were bored. That and I haven't seen these people (Nick, Adjay, Dann, Gary & Evan) in awhile, so it was a good time to catch up on what everyone was doing. I was talking to Nick about something when all of a sudden we heard a chorus of "Ewww gross mannn" around us.

"What? What?" I turned around and exclaimed, not wanting to miss out on what happened.

"Yeah, what just happened?" Nick asked as he furrowed his eyebrow.

Evan laughed and pointed to Gary. "He just said something really gross!"

Gary smiled, and said, "Nah, I was just saying that I just SMSed Elton the other day. I wanted to call him but since he was on his nice little 'vacation' with his boyfriend, I'm sure he, you know, wants to relax and all and didn't want anyone to bother him."

Both Nick and I nodded as he continued, "So I just sent him an SMS, to ask like, hey, you know, what's up? I know you're on a holiday and all so I didn't want to bother you too much, but I just wanted to ask how you were doing. You know what his answer was?"

We both shook our heads.

"Moist."

"EWWWWWW!!!" we both yell out at once. Bursting out into fits of laughter, I said, " That is SO gross man."

Everyone was just giggling in the train, including me. Then I caught Adjay's eye, and an idea sprung up in my head.

I turned to Nick, grinning, and said, "Chocolate cake."

He looked at me in horror. "GROSS!" he exclaimed.

Then Adjay looked at me, laughed and added, "Chocolate FUDGE cake."

That was when everyone burst out laughing while making fake puking noises and wrinkling their noses at the same time.


Comments:
dude that's nasty.

i likey.:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home