About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, September 05, 2005

 

Today I am 23

Happy birthday to me! Two more years to go and I'll be a quarter-century old! A big AWWWW to everyone who remembered, how sickeningly schweet. To everyone else who didn't remember, it's all good. Maybe if you don't wish me I won't get any older. Hehe, I wish :p

New things I learned today: apparently my editor has authority to sign my leave form for me. Found out this morning after my colleagues jokingly asked me why I was there because I was bitching to him last week about taking a couple of days off this week. When I asked where my editor-in-chief was so I could get my leave form signed, I was pretty disappointed when I heard he wouldn't be around for two days. Then my editor chipped in and said,"Eh, I can sign for you what, didn't you know? Just let me sign lah!" Yay, after working there for exactly one year and twelve days (give or take a day or two), I find out that my editor can sign my leave form for me. Haih.

So I took half-day leave today and an additional two more days after that. One day was replacement leave for working on Merdeka. I had to suppress myself from writing "because it's my birthday!!!" on the "Reason for Leave" box.

So happy.


Comments:
BOON DONG DONG!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I MISS YOU TOnSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!*MUAH*
 
I'm SCHWEET TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home