About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

Unspoken

I know half a secret, which means I can tell it to people halfway now. Why I know half a secret? I don't know. I wasn't supposed to know but someone told me. However, I don't know why he told me. I'm sure he had his own reasons.

Fact remains that I have no blimming clue as to what the entire secret is all about. On top of that, I don't know what I'm to do with the information. I don't even know who is who, or what is what.

It's as though the secret was eating him up from the inside and he had to share little bits and pieces of it, only that it's just one chunk of data, and you're to figure what to do with it.

I don't know about you people, but most of the secrets I know have now been forgotten because I've never spoken of them to this day. Others may be out, but mostly forgotten. Or are they?

What is this secret? I wish I knew. Yes, he told me. He just told me the secret, and nothing else. I know that doesn't make sense. I don't know what sense to find in it either. It must be a test.

The secret was in the form of a secret. All the details were kept secret. Except a string that represents one incident, and that is it. No names. I don't know if you will understand this.