About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Beautiful boys

Some time back when I came home from the mall, I arrived in time to see my parents, grandmother and aunt sitting down watching a serial drama on the TV. Not just any serial drama, mind you, but a Japanese serial drama. From what I gathered at first glance it was about a high school swimming team. Fancy that, a drama about a high school swimming team. Not just any high school swimming team, but a boys' high school swimming team. Apparently I walked in in the middle of half a dozen half naked young boys wearing nothing but swimming trunks frantically searching about the place for something that went missing. Being a Japanese drama and all, these boys were all really cute, with really hot bodies to die for too. Then I thought about it for awhile, and it dawned on me that these boys were boys. Probably no older than 18 to 20 years of age. And I was gawking at their glistening half naked bodies. Ewwww. Talk about paedophilia. How do guys not feel disgusted when they ogle girls young enough to be their daughter? Yarks.


Comments:
i'm not much older so i have no qualms about ogling hot half-naked boys. bring them on!
 
also, what is the name of this serial? :p
 
I don't know, I don't think I really want to know. Go look it up the papers or something :p
 
reminds me of that song by john lennon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home