About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Bleh

All the late nights at the office recently must be getting to me, because weird thoughts keep floating around in my head. Most of them were unplesant issues that I thought I had gotten over, but then again, if I have then why do I still get worked up over them? None of it had any clarity, and although I was bothered, I'm not sure if I really cared because I am just too tired and stressed out at the moment for anything to really make sense. I can sense it in my other colleagues stuck at work too. We'd be fine early in the day, then by the time 12am rolls around we'll all be weak and vunerable and let our guard down. All it takes is for one inane joke that isn't even remotely funny for us to break out into hysterical giggling fits. I've never really had to work this late for so many days before (the previous post some time back was actually less tiring than this), but to be honest, it's kinda fun. Mostly due to the hysterical giggling fits. Everything just seems funnier when you're dead tired and in dire need of sleep.

At least today we got most of everything done, although not without due stress. Handling my new post is no cakewalk, especially when you have a new colleague to train and very little time this month to finish your work, let alone help someone else out with theirs. Like what a friend of mine has been going through lately, my new post is less work, but a hell lot more stress. At this moment that week-long Deepavali and Hari Raya holiday that I've been longingly looking forward to is slowly slipping away.

Oh well, maybe I'll go drown my thoughts in alcohol after all this is done and over with.


Comments:
Stefano Hatfield On Advertising
Apologies to those of you turning to this column for an in-depth analysis of why Vincent Bollore has upped his stake in the Aegis group from 15 per cent to around 20 per cent in little more than a week, but ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!
 
lol why does your post always get those spamming comments hahah
 
Maybe comments are a bad idea to turn on.
 
Maybe we should turn on the comment filter.
 
As if YOU drink! :p Talk so much. Pffffffttt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home