About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Extra Work Part 1.5

It takes me about an hour or so to actually find a location in an area which is relatively unknown (yet local) to me. I had to be at this location for yet another shoot (like the day before).

Fortunately, I had directions; which I couldn't follow because I have a rare disease that usually renders me carefree, resulting in me slipshotting the entire journey from having taken the directions at face value; meaning: I thought the directions were pretty simple, launching me into total disregard of details in the directions.

In the end, I reached my destination (where the shoot was going to be), but it started raining and the scene they wanted with me and the car I was driving couldn't be shot.

Thus, I was left somewhere in Cheras with nothing I set out to do done, and in the rain. I had to oblige these two girls a ride home to UPM on top of not being paid by them today.

And so, I returned the car and tagged along with my friend as he worked his way from Subang to the city, and to some unknown-to-me areas.

The upside of it is that I got paid and did practically nothing but ferry myself to Cheras and two other girls to UPM.


Comments:
Haiya.. meaning you got lost? Did my directions help?
 
No, your directions were not helpful because I didn't take that way.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home