About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Extra Work

Today, I took on a job as a driver. I had to drive my friend's Mercedez S-Class all the way to Cheras, and then ferry a cameraman, a TV hostess, and her two guests to Sri Hartamas area.

Listening to them perform the taping in the car was just hilarious. Every once in a while, the hostess would mention the names wrongly, and they'd have to do it all over again from the top. As a matter of fact, she did that several times.

The worst part about it was that the A/C would get in the way of their recording and had to be turned off, so as to allow a clearer sound. I was melting, and I believe they felt the same way.

I also had to keep the car moving smoothly in an attempt to keep the cameraman's hands steady. At the end of the day, I had to make an appearance on film as the chauffeur who opens the door for the three fellas in the back.

This was so not worth the money I was paid. I suppose it's only expected that the camera crew would keep you waiting for more than an hour outside a steel trading company in Cheras.


Comments:
good job! breaking into hollywood, eh?
 
Hahahahaha! Sounds like quite the experience.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home