About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

It's the silent treatment for you the next time...

To motorcyclist (that we hit the other day) concerned,

How are you? Let's get to the point... You should really look before you cut across to the Shell Station on the Bandar Utama Sri Pentas road. Your careless nature resulted in yourself almost getting hurt if not for Phoebe's heavy foot on brake pedal.

I pray (to no God) that your motorcycle did not suffer heavy damages over the little bump we had with you. I think that's most likely not the case since you did not come (over to where we were parked when we were surveying our vehicle for damages) to apologise for having done what you did.

I implore you to look behind the next time you wish to endanger our lives. When all there is is a main road, no traffic lights, and (fast) oncoming vehicles, please advise to look before crossing for you could be mangled (mangoed, heh heh, but that's besides the point). MANGOED!! Who cares about the point now. I just feel like eating mangoes.

Thankfully, you escaped the narrow clutches (pun) of statistics and math. Please be careful next time!

While on the subject of motorcycles, please try not to group up with other fellow motorcyclists for no apparent reason. If for any reason you think sparks from under your bike--while you're riding, of course--is fancy schmancy material for a "rider's guide to congregating" book, my advice to you is to relinquish your kickstand from the tarmac. I have a cricket lighter and am not impressed. I also have a few zippo lighters and would rather watch you play with that than get hurt.

P/S: This one time while I was stuck in traffic, this mc (short for motorcyclist, and not some derogatory racist abbreviation) hit my right-side mirror and rode off with his middle finger addressed to me after I tapped my honk button to almost say, "hey! please apologise with your finger!" Do you know who that was? Was he a friend of yours? He should really learn some manners.


-Y.S.Chan