About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

RE: Replied

Dear Anastasia P.

No, your emails are not a bother. I was very much amused for a few
weeks/months. Some of your forwardings are pretty funny.

I was wondering if it were possible to know why Turk gave you that
address. THAT story also seems to have potential for amusement! You've
been turk'd.

Oh! And another thing: Does the name Jade Enokido strike any chords?
She, too, sends me email from time to time. Also very amusing.

P/S: It's fine to keep sending me stuff.


Regards,
Me.


On 26/10/05, Anastasia Panteleakos wrote:

Y.S. Chan,

I am so sorry, I will contact Turk and horribly abuse him ;) I apologize for
any inconvenience to you and will remove that address from my book
(unless of course my e-mails are a reason for getting up in the morning)
Thank you for replying.

-Anastasia


Comments:
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is just too funny!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home