About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

RE: Weird

I don't know if you remember this, but I recently posted some vague post (though I think all my posts are rather vague) about this lady (Anastasia C. P.) who apparently--mistakenly, I believe--sends me email under the impression that I'm someone named Turk.

I was considering sending her an email in response to her countless amusing emails, of which she sent me, but just to say "hi" though and not to cease her emails (because I don't receive any emails with that address). She's apparently my only reason for checking that email address.

Surprisingly, I received an email from her stating that she googled her name and found that particular post but didn't know what to make of it. Therefore, I thought it appropriate to reply, which I did.

Hello Anastasia,

veryhotdays is a blog of mine.

That one post is regarding emails which you've sent to me on an almost regular basis. I have a bunch of email from you, and I've discovered that I am known as "Turk" to you.

Not that I don't enjoy the videos and whatnot your emails contain, the post is just me noticing your emails.

P/S: My name is not Turk. :)


Regards,
Y.S.Chan