About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Spilling My Guts


The topic is irrelevant. I am just in advertising mode. Must link headline to image. Actually, I'm breaking the cardinal rule. You're not to state what is pictured, or picture what the headline says, literally. For example, you have a picture of a fish, it's considered bad form to write, "Fishy business." But then again, there are no hard and fast rules in this industry.


I found out today that Yasmin Ahmad has her own blog on here. yasminthestoryteller.blogspot.com I think. I want to be in her film. Unfortunately I think it's already been shot and they're in the process of editing the film :( Hehe, attention-whoring Li San still dreams of being a big star.

Ideally, I want to be a rock star. Not a lame one who has to win a reality TV show contest to front a band that was never that great to begin with (although I must admit I really liked Suzie McNeil, the blonde who covered Bohemian Rhapsody). I wish I could sing like Kelly Clarkson ;(


Comments:
you're most welcome :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home