About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Untitled

I'm bored.

My cousins are apparently seemingly fluent in Spanish. Note to self: Never say "como estas cousino" again.

There's nothing to do but watch TV or a movie on the PC. I'm awfully fortunate that I have both, plus A/C. Yes, I've stocked up on several Woody Allen flicks to keep me warm during the nights I'm forced to stay home and relive some past childhood memories (plus A/C).

A/C is Air Conditioner, and not Aaron Carter. I also have this foot massager contraption from OSIM. That's right, A/C and foot massager plus a bottle of wine and crap movie on astro. Line up here, please.

It's either that or I sit here corresponding to MSN friends. What kind of MSN friends do you have? I have those who overuse emoticons. There's something awfully wrong with me because I just cannot understand sentences where the only visible words are: Are, You (if I'm lucky), How, and Where. The rest have been substituted with little pictures.

They are probably people who go around complaining about how others just don't understand them. It's just cruel that you've replaced the period (.) with a purple animated bouncing ball. I hate you!

I'm tempted to cut off MSN due to my social decline and deficit of things to say. You do not need emoticons to express "hehehe."

Why don't you do it anyway? That's right! You should just cut off MSN messenger. Hardly anyone corresponds with you anyway. It's obvious the other people are going through lack-of-words syndrome since they're using emoticons most of the time. Yes, great idea!

Watching TV now. I hope you have fun today.


Comments:
are you going to cut off msn? Does that mean i have to write an email to you to play the bomb game with you? By the way "como estas cousino" is not correct? bugger me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home