About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Who Hasn't Seen This?

Recently, as my observation is sort of slipping these days, I noticed that my grandmother has either reached a new state of boredom or is on the verge of going mad.

She repainted an entire wall, and then some, in the span of 3 days. The house had the smell that paint gives, which leads me to think that that might have been the reason I say "mad" but I mean no offense.

That's not the mad/bored part. Some time ago as I picked up the cordless phone to make a call, I was very amused to see that there was cellophane tape on the number pad and all, put there to avoid the numbers from fading away.

Don't misunderstand, there's nothing wrong with tape on your phone (if that's your thing), but the tape was cut individually to fit a less-than-one-square-centimeter of key. A lot of time was put into this.

I understood that it was normal to wrap up remotes and whatnot with plastic in attempt to avoid the fading-aways, except that this was an all new form of such behaviour. Almost an art form, even.


Comments:
''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;'/////
omg im so talented i spat a small piece of chicken bone into my keyboard

AAH!

sorry anyway i was abt to say your grandma is keeping her mind active so good for her :)
 
Active to the point of overactive.
 
Better than inactive.
 
I know that you're both only defending your own habit of wrapping crap up. I bet the keys on your keyboard have individually-cut pieces of tape to shield it from evil spirits. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home