About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Picture: This

Isn't this overly-makeshift one cute

A bunch of crap stuck on some random object on the street

A monkey paste up at Northbridge before crossing to train station

Some small sticker on some other street

Too this while I was in a bathroom cubicle/stall

By far, my favourite pasting

You might wonder why there is a RUP poster in my cousin's hallway

(I wonder, too)

Two chickens making it work in some gallery

Picture beaches, joined in the center

Next to the chickens in the gallery is this


Comments:
Is that a monkey????

It looks more like a mouse! It reminds me of Fievel Mousekewitz from An American Tail!!!!

I likey that one~ =)

I like the 2 chickens too. And the beach joint-pic.
 
very nice. It looks like New Zealand where Graffiti is actually ice too look at whiel in MAlaysia all they can do is spray swear words..
 
I like the first one!!!! If I come across any I shall send them to you!!! :p Hope everything is going well for you!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home