About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Little Creatures (Cherubs)

A week (or so) ago, we paid a visit to Fremantle. The place seemed busy, with a parade here and some street performers there. The markets were closed, which left us wandering around other areas.


One of the places is the Little Creatures brewery; which I have taken pictures inside of. It's pretty funky inside with its restaurant and bar interior. Above is the sign I managed to miss going in.



The pale ale brew una bottle. The reason I put it sideways is because after you have a dozen or more, it should look the right way up then. No, actually, the picture loaded this way; strange.


Here, you see the cheerful staff--a coincidence, I'm sure--posing for a picture even though I was aiming the camera at what's behind her. Although she was just kidding around, I made her repose just for this picture.


Within the bar area are big cannisters of beer (supposedly) but some ran out, which was pretty unacceptable in a mildly curious way. I wasn't as curious as my brother, of course.

Pale Ale is one of the various they offer

This is like a sidenote to what it looks like inside. The environment is darkened so people would probably fall over and spill their drinks, resulting in them buying more. Clever. The bar is situated 180 degrees from this view.