About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Tagged

Granny Ee tagged me, and since I have nothing else to do I will acknowledge her weird request, instead of turning my head the other way and pretending I didn't see anything :p To cut a long story short, write down five of your weird habits for the internet to laugh at, chew, and spit out, then tag another five people to do the same.

My five weird habits:

1. The baby hairs on my head sometimes have this weird rough texture that the rest of my hair doesn't have, and I like to run my fingers down these hairs periodically just to feel it.

2. Like Granny Ee, I like to peel my nails. The itching to do so starts the moment my nails start chipping, and doesn't stop until I either peel it off or cut my nails shorter.

3. Sometimes when I do something I will only do it in a specific manner. I don't care if I'm slow or if there's a faster of doing whatever it is I'm doing, I just want to get it done my way, which annoys the living daylights out of certain people (*ahem* Significant Other *ahem*).

4. I am a chaotically organized person. My things are piled in a nice, haphazard stack in my room. I know where everything is, but anyone who looks at it will tell you it is a just bloody mess that is stacked up nicely. I almost never clean up my stuff because I am lazy, but whenever I do (typically around midnight), I won't be able to stop until I've cleaned EVERYTHING. This usually takes a few hours, so by the time I am done it will be four in the morning.

5. Whenever I can't make up my mind about something, I often ask other people for their opinions, not because I really need their opinion but rather to reassure myself about something. It's a habit that some people don't like, because it doesn't seem like I take their opinion into account, but truth be told, the only people whose opinion I ever really take into account are Significant Other's, Granny Ee, and a few others. It still doesn't mean that I do whatever they suggest, though :p

My poor unlucky tag victims: Yew Seng, Li San, Nick (Chhan). Adjay and Gary, if you people read this, because you've never quite announced your presence here before.


Comments:
good girl. I just wish you would stop calling me granny ee. you should call me cutee.
 
BLEKKK!! *puke* No, from now on I will instead call you Ee Ee Poh Poh. Has a nicer ring to it. And I'm not stopping until you stop calling me names either! :p
 
BOON LONG DONGGGGGGGGGGG
 
Tsk tsk, so childish :p
 
Bonboncat!!!
 
I could use some of the "won't able to stop until I've cleaned EVERYTHING" part. I get distracted after doing it for a while.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home