About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Monday, January 16, 2006

 
This lady who drives a land rover was blocking the road and holding back about 6 other cars. She had already reversed her car but seemed to be having problems moving it forward.

I went over to see if she needed any help, though she didn't and said that her car couldn't warm up. I turn around and walked back to my friend's car--since I couldn't help her.

As a bad joke, I yelled (out to my friend) "She said to go screw yourselves." Another lady in a BMW thought I was directing those sentiments to her and the others.

"Is it a drunk man?"

"Who is that?"

This launched another person's curiousity. And so, I had to explain that I was joking and the person had car trouble. I must learn to keep quiet.


Comments:
What a series of unfortunate events ;)
 
Sometimes keeping quiet is the best thing to do
 
Your mouth is always getting you into trouble. ;P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home