About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Winds of change

I just resigned from my position. I feel so weird now. One minute I'm excited, the next I'm frightened. Happy, then sad. Reality is swimming before my eyes. The stars in the sky mysteriously realign themselves when I'm not looking. I see things from a different light. Sounds are muted. Butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I wonder if things will change at my soon-to-be former workplace when I leave.

I wonder how things at my soon-to-be new workplace will be like.

I wonder how much I'll miss this place after I leave.

Actually, scrap that. I miss it already.


Comments:
Awwwwww .. :(

I'm gonna miss you badly too when it happen ;__; It's gonna be so weird here without you.
 
from one colleague to another, i'll definitely miss having you around.
 
Awww, thanks. I'm still in a bit of a daze. I woke up this morning and it didn't really feel any different, then I thought "oh yeah, I won't be there anymore in a few weeks or so". Erm, I'm sure we'll all adjust ^^;

PS: If you guys have free booze lying around after I quit I still want some :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home