About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

Ambition

Significant Other says: Oblivion is out
Significant Other says: The torrent is out
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: Yay!
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: MUST BUYYYY!!
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: Since I'm resigning anyway, I'm gonna sit at home for the whole of next month playing it!
Significant Other says: Lol
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: I should play all my new PS2 games too!
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: Then all I will be doing next month is play lotsa games!
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: While living off savings and boyfriend, of course!
Significant Other says: No! :p
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: Why, you don't like my idea? :(
Significant Other says: NO! :p
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: But I want to be a stay-at-home bum! :(
Significant Other says: Hmph! No :p
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: :(
Significant Other says: Aww, what's wrong?
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: You won't let me realize my ambition :'(
Significant Other says: That's not ambition!
Significant Other says: That's DE-ambition! :p
whiterabbit has a vendetta says: But it's just a matter of perspective *whistles innocently*
Significant Other says: Garrgghhhh! :p