About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Last day

Today was my last day at my soon-to-be-ex company. It felt just like any other normal day, with the exception of being spent lunch at TGIF. I spent my time surfing the net, chatting both online and with my colleagues and playing simple games I found on the Mac against the computer opponent. Then before you know it, the day's over and I have to leave. It didn't really hit me until I signed out and walked out of the door that I won't be stepping in tomorrow in a complete haze and signing in, booting up my computer, sitting down and repeating what I've been doing today again.

For the past few days I mulled if I should write a sappy goodbye email to everyone, just like the designer who left before me. But after thinking about it for those few days, I realize that my mind is completely blank. I can't think of anything to write at all, except for maybe "thank you", but I thought that was so obvious that it was pointless anyway.

Even now when I'm typing this my mind is still blank. I can't think of what to write. But I really wanted to post a picture of the parting gift that Phui Mun, Cynthia and Kel got for me:

A WERERABBIT!!! Thanks guys, it's the bestest gift ever :D


Comments:
LOL. funny bunny.

Self resignation for a new job? Or a new company?
 
It's the wererabbit from Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit :p Yeah, I resigned from my old job somewhere last month, yesterday was my last day there. I started a new job today. I think I'll post about it after this, it was quite the experience.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home