About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Pocky sticks


About two weeks ago my brother came home from Japan for a visit. He brought back lots and lots of Pocky, one of my favourite snacks from Japan. They retail for about RM9 per box here, I think, and they don't carry some of the funkier ones like the white chocolate coated sticks coated with another layer of dark chocolate on top (yummy!). The one shown here is new packaging for two flavours. Or so I think, because my brother only brought back two kinds, green tea and sweet potato. Yes, do not let the purple packaging fool you. It is NOT grape or some berry flavour, it is sweet potato, which is the weirdest tasting thing ever. There's still one box left sitting in the refrigerator for anyone who wants to try.


Comments:
Resembles thin cigarettes
 
They're actually pretty thick. Maybe slightly thinner than cigarettes. A box only has like 20 sticks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home