About Me

Contributors

Friends

Links

Archive

Other

Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Unemployment (freedom?)

The deed is done. I resigned. Admittedly, most people's reactions were "WTFFFFFFFF". But you know your instincts are right when the boss insinuates all sort of negative things about you when you try to leave. Admittedly some of the things he said are no doubt true. But why mention it when I am resigning unless you are being a sore loser? I am aware of my faults and shortcomings as a designer, I don't need anyone to tell me that there are things I need to work on. In fact, it's nice that you point out the things I missed to me too, so I can work on that too. His approach, however, is entirely negative, without any positive reinforcement whatsoever. And having worked with a freelance contact who I would say handles art direction in an excellent manner, I certainly know what makes someone a joy to work with. Someone you actually don't mind sucking shit for, because overall it is a positive experience, and you're actually happy to suck shit for said person.

So here I am, roaming free again. Although the high from resigning has left and I am now sitting down wondering what the hell I am going to do tomorrow, since I don't have work to go to anymore.


Comments:
sleep..play games..shopping..play games..watch movies..play games..sleep ~ LOL
 
that is being such a sore loser!
 
or you can come into the office on Sunday. And by office, i mean Velocity :P

Teman us or something. :P
 
Eh, I had stuff to do on Sunday :p Sorry lah, not my fault that you had to go out. Hahahahaha :p I could drop by again sometime next week though, see first laaa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home